V-Series WHITE VERONA Women's Cool Vent Chef Jacket
• 4.6 oz. Lite Poly/cotton twill
• Cool Vent underarm and back of sleeve
• ¾ Sleeve single breasted with hip slits
• Cloth covered top button
• Gray contrast accents
• Inset thermometer pocket
• Expertly Tailored | Femininely Proportioned
• Side Seam Slit at the Hip
• Gray Ribbon Accents
• 3/4 Sleeve Length
• Under-Arm and Sleeve Cool Vent™ Inset Panels
• Inset Thermometer Pocket
• 65/35 Poly/Cotton, 4.06oz "Lite" Twill Fabric
• Priced at $59.95
• Sizes XS-2XL (Up-Size charges apply for XL ($3) & for 2XL ($6)
VERONA - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Ladies, this one is our favorite. The accents are so subtle, yet they speak loudly of elegance and sophistication. The hidden button placket allows for a clean, straight line front, enabling the light gray ribbon accent to stand out beautifully against the crisp white twill fabric. Gray ribbon detailing can also be found accenting the side splits on the hips and sleeves.
If you are looking to "keep your cool" in the kitchen, then this coat is for you. The light weight 4.6 oz poly/cotton twill won't weigh you down. And the 3/4 length sleeve, outfitted with full underarm Cool Vent panels allows the coat (and you) to breath. This coat can be personalized for you with embroidery or corporate logos. Our customer service department would be thrilled to assist you with any questions regarding sizing, embroidery or shipping times - (877)560-8065.
Cool Vent V-Series VERONA Women's Chef Coat PRODUCT REVIEW by Sidewalk Shoes:
On the V-Series VERONA Women's Chef Coat, Pam says: "It is absolutely gorgeous with elegant and understated gray trim on the front of the jacket and on the little pocket on the sleeve. It is super comfortable, the sleeves are just the right length (no more trying to bunch up my sleeves with dirty hands). It has a vented mesh area under the arms for when it gets a little hot in the kitchen.
See. There’s that cute little pocket on the sleeve. Is that for a thermometer? Be still my heart! I love it, totally love it. The only thing is now I need to go back and get one of those long aprons that you tie around your waist. Then I will be all set.
Seriously, these are so cool. We are all foodies here and I think we can agree that a Chef’s Coat is just about the coolest thing ever. This would make the most impressive gift to any foodie or would-be foodie that you know. You can even have them personalized! They also have the kind that have the mandarin type collars White Marbella Women's Executive Chef Coat and Men's Chef Coats too! With Mother’s Day and Father’s Day coming around the corner – these would be perfect!!
About our Featured Blogger:SIDEWALK SHOES Part gardener / literary enthusiast / photographer / pet lover / wine connoisseur / chef & foodie and prolific blogger, Pam gives us daily inspiration through the postings of Sidewalk Shoes.
• Join her on “Foodie Fridays” for a bit of home cooked deliciousness. You’ll always find a menu idea that is practical enough for everyday wholesome faire, yet delectable enough to please even the discerning gourmet.
• “Pet Blogger Hop” with her on Saturdays and be reminded through heartwarming and adorable cat photos of why we cherish our four legged friends.
• Get adventurous on Sunday’s and uncork an unfamiliar vintage with Pam on the Weekend Wine (and sometimes Beer) Review.
• Monday’s always start the week off right with crafting or culinary inspirations spotlighted by new patterns, recipes or products to try.
• Tuesdays are spent in the garden with beautiful photography exemplifying the age old adage “Take time to smell the roses.”
• On “Wordless Wednesdays” Pam offers us poignant images that shepherd our minds into thought provoking dimensions.
• Cozy up with a good “Book Review” every Thursday. From bestselling novels to illustrated cookbooks and lost bookstore finds, she’ll help you add something to your list of good reads.
www.sidewalkshoes.com is well worth a visit on your quest for fulfillment, - any day of the week (and twice on Sundays).